0
0
  • Elizabeth Haining asked 7 months ago
  • last edited 7 months ago
  • You must to post comments
0
0

Hi Elizabeth, Not that we are aware of, they are however quite poisonous, some people can have an allergic reaction just by brushing the leaves (most parts of the plant are poisonous). Elderberry champagne/syrup etc can be made (I understand the toxicities disappear during cooking etc.) Thanks the Palmers Team

  • You must to post comments
Showing 1 result
Your Answer
Guest Author
Post as a guest by filling out the fields below or if you already have an account.
Name*
E-mail*
Website
Body*