- 2 cups cream, chilled
- 1 can sweetened condensed milk, chilled
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 3/4 cup cherry preserves
- 1 dark chocolate bar chopped into chunks
- Place chilled cream in a large mixing bowl and whip with an electric mixer until stiff peaks form.
- Add 1/4 cup of condensed milk and gently fold in with a spatula.
- Add half of the remaining milk and fold in. Add the rest of the milk and vanilla and fold in until no streaks of milk are visible.
- Pour the mixture into a 9″x 5″ loaf pan. Drop tablespoons of preserves and all of the chocolate chunks and swirl it in.
- Cover the loaf pan with saran wrap and place it in the freezer.
- Freeze for 4 to 6 hours.
- Scoop and enjoy!