Colourful, melted white chocolate swirled together and topped with copious amounts of sprinkles make this unicorn inspired white chocolate magnificent fun and magically delicious – such a great project for the school holidays!
- 450g white chocolate melts
- desired food colouring
- Line a baking tray with baking paper and set aside
- Separate the chocolate melts evenly into bowls, one for each colour you have chosen.
- Microwave on medium heat for 30 seconds. Remove and stir slowly. Microwave in 15 second increments until your chocolate is completely melted
- Add a few drops of food colouring to each bowl, mixing to the desired colour. Do this for each colour, leaving one of the bowls as white chocolate.
- Spoon dollops of white chocolate onto the baking tray. Follow this with each colour, creating a mosaic pattern. Drag a spatula through the chocolate, creating a swirl. Spread to about half a centimetre thick
- Add various colourful sprinkles or whatever edible decorations you desire. Place in the fridge for 30 minutes or until the chocolate is set.
- Remove from the fridge and break into pieces and enjoy!