- 1 1/2 cups Blueberries
- 1/4 cup sugar
Ice Cream Base
- 226 grams cream cheese, softened to room temperature
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 cups cream
- 1 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon lemon zest
- 2 large crackers broken into pieces
- Boil blueberries and sugar in a small saucepan till berries burst and the mixture has thickened. (7-8 minutes) Cool completely and chill.
- Beat cream cheese and sugar till smooth. Beat in the cream, milk, vanilla, lemon juice, and zest. Chill for several hours or till cold. Churn ice cream in an ice cream maker.
- Set aside 1/2 cup of the blueberry sauce. Layer the ice cream base, the remaining blueberry sauce, and the graham cracker pieces in a freezer container. Cover and freeze for 2-3 hours or till hardened. Serve with reserved blueberry sauce if desired.