Plants that are good for clay soils and easy to maintain are:
- Phormium (Flax): many different colours and looks available.
- Hemerocallis (daylily): A hardy and clump forming plant.
- Sedum: Succulents that grow well in clay.
- Coreopsis: Yellow flowers, hardy.
- Canna Lilly
- Callistemon Little Jon: An Australian shrub, red flowers.
- Pseudopanax: A native small tree.
- Leptospermum scoparium (manuka)
- Arthropodium cirratum (rengarenga Lily)
I hope this list gives you a few ideas.
The Palmers Team
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.