Hi Cenedra, Some small trees you might like to consider for privacy:
• Pittosporum tenuifolium – Makes a great hedge but alternatively you could space them apart further and have them as specimen trees.
• Magnolia little gem – A stunning small tree with glossy green leaves and showy white flowers.
• Camellia varieties.
• Photinia Red Robin – A great screening plant with striking new red growth.
• Alnus jorullensis – Mexican alder
• Pseudopanax laetus – An attractive native
• Syzygium australe – Lilly Pilly. Fast growing with red new foliage.
• Alectryon excelsus- Titoki. An attractive native tree.
I hope this gives you some more options to consider.
Thanks the Palmers Team
- You must login to post comments
Please login first to submit.