Spicy Peach and Avocado Salad
Creamy avocados and juicy peaches get a kick of spice. Great as a light lunch, or add some smoked chicken breast for a delicious summery dinner.
- 3 tbsp lemon juice
- 3 tbsp olive oil
- 2 tsp honey
- 1 shallot, finely chopped
- 1 red chilli, thinly sliced
- 3 ripe but firm peaches, cut into wedges
- 2 avocados, pitted and cut into wedges
- Mint leaves, torn
- 1/4 cup roasted pistachios, chopped
- Whisk together lemon juice, oil, honey, shallots and chilli in a bowl. Season with salt and pepper. Add peaches and toss to coat. Let the mixture sit for up to an hour
- Just before serving, add avocado and mint and toss to combine
- Season with salt and pepper. Top with pistachios and garnish with mint.