DIY Painted Terracotta Pots
At Palmers, we’re all for giving living gifts for birthdays, special occasions, and of course, Christmas! We made like Picasso and have created a few designs that will hopefully inspire you!
You will need:
- Terracotta pots
- Paint – we bought testpots from Resene
- Paint brushes
- A pencil and eraser
- A black sharpie
- Ribbon/twine/ yarn (optional)
- Herbs, instant garden colour or baby houseplants
- Potting Mix – we used Tui Indoor Plant Mix
- The first step is to decide on your designs, we tried to opt for colourful plant inspired creations.
- Give your pots a couple of coats of the base colour, making sure that you paint inside the lip.
- Draw your design in pencil on to the pot, or trace to get the perfect picture
- Paint your design, we recommend a couple of coats
- When dry, erase any pencil marks still showing and outline where necessary with a sharpie, or black paint if you have a steady hand
Depending on the position you are looking for, the cover letter can really make you stand out. For example, for administrative positions, in communication, marketing, human resources, and sales, take care of your letter. It allows to show your understanding of the position, your added value and your writing or argumentative qualities. On the contrary, for summer jobs or positions for which writing is not important, its role is to be minimized. The use of tools like Motivator can help you. Moreover, nothing prevents you from having a base of the letter from this Recommended Site
that you can then modify and complete. Finally, the last problem is that today, we are seeing more and more motivational emails, in a more direct style. Only your CV is in the attachment. The subject of the email is very important because it conditions its opening and reading. We are moving away from the “classic” cover letter codes.