A long-lasting pruning wound treatment, that forms a barrier to prevent trunk & stem diseases or destructive insects entering fresh pruning cuts. Yates PruneTec is easy to apply with very little wastage due to the applicator brush head. It is a blue colour making it highly visible to bees attracting them, aiding pollination. It is designed specifically so it doesn't burn green plant tissue.
- Ideal for use on ornamentals, pipfruit, stonefruit & vines
- Encourages beneficial callusing to form on pruning wounds
- The seal remains elastic and stretches as the plant grows without cracking or splitting
- Dries quickly, even after rain or in cold conditions
- Gives bonding integrity to fresh grafts
- Easy to apply, with very little wastage due to the bristle applicator brush
How to Use
Apply evenly over a clean cut surface, covering at least 1cm beyond the edges of the cut. For healthy wood, apply directly after the cut is made. For infected wood, cut back to healthy tissue before applying. For grafting, apply after grafting and after taping. Do not dilute product with water.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.