- Spreads and sticks sprays to the plants surface, especially leaves
- Improves spray efficiency and effectiveness when mixed with spray
- Can be used with fungicides, insecticides and weedkillers
- Useful when spraying plants with hairy or waxy leaves which are normally difficult to wet
- Can be used on a wide variety of plants including citrus, apples, plums, peaches, roses, cabbages and onions
- Excellent for use with weedkillers on plants such as oxalis, wild onion, wandering trad, bamboo, kikuyu, couch and other grasses
- Makes up to 50 litres of spray
How to Use
Insecticides and fungicides: Add 25ml per 5 litres of spray mixture.
Weedkillers: Add 20ml per 5 litres of spray mixture.
Add Yates Spray Fix Wetting Agent to spray mixture last to avoid excessive foaming.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.