Is your lawn lacking lusciousness and being overtaken by weeds? Yates Weed 'n' Feed Double Action Granular kills weeds and greens lawns. The granular format is excellent for a controlled application, directly where you want it - ideal for smaller lawns.
- Suitable for all common lawn types including kikuyu, ryegrass, fescue and browntop
- Controls clover, dandelions, thistles, flatweeds and other broadleaf weeds commonly growing in lawns
- Adds essential nitrogen and iron nutrients to promote lush green growth
How to Use
How to prepare
Apply contents of this bag (12.5kg) over 187.5 square metres.
- Measure lawn prior to application.
- Apply 1kg (20 handfuls) over 15 square metres.
- Repeat at 6-week intervals.
- Use gloves and avoid contact with clothing.
CAUTION: Do not allow material to spill or blow over onto hard or non-lawn surfaces as staining could occur. Dry sweep immediately.
- Water lawn lightly to moisten.
- When weather is fine apply Yates Weed n Feed Double Action Granular onto the moist grass. Spread evenly and accurately.
- Leave it on for 2 days, then water in thoroughly.
We recommend that you DO NOT apply in the following scenarios:
- To lawns less than 6 months old
- During hot and windy weather conditions
- If shade temperatures are expected to exceed 30°C within a 72 hour period
- When soil is dry and lawn is suffering from moisture stress
- To non-grass lawns such as clover and dichondra
- Around food or animal feed crops
How it works
The iron has a salt burn effect so that flatweeds receive a relatively severe burn compared to the vertical blades of grass. Soluble iron and nitrogen are absorbed by the root system to provide strong green growth.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.