Yates Thrive Natural Blood & Bone with Seaweed is a certified organic garden input boosted with NZ seaweed to gently nourish plants and enrich the soil as well as encouraging the development of a strong healthy root system. Developed for use on all garden plants.
Added seaweed encourages root growth, plant health and improved plant resistance. Seaweed is sustainably sourced and collected by hand from remote NZ beaches. Certified for organic gardening by BioGro NZ.
- Natural growth booster - natural source of organic slow release nutrients for healthy plant growth
- Nitrogen (N) for strong stem and leaf growth
- Phosphorus (P) for stem and root development
- Calcium (Ca) for plant cell growth
- Trace elements for overall plant health and vitality
- Natural soil conditioner - encourages earthworm and beneficial soil microbe activity which assists soil aeration. This encourages root growth allowing plants to unlock soil nutrients for strong growth
How to Use
One adult handful holds approximately 100g.
New vegetable & garden beds: Apply 200g/sqm on new vegie and garden beds and dig in.
Planting new plants & transplanting: Apply 50g/planting hole. Mix in with the soil of the planting hole before planting. Use half the rate for young or sensitive plants.
Established plants, trees and shrubs: Apply 100g/sqm around the plants and lightly rake into the topsoil. Repeat every 8 weeks during active growth.
Repeat applications during the growing season for best results.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.