Yates Thrive Natural Sulphate of Potash is a certified organic garden input boosted with New Zealand seaweed to encourage the development of larger, more abundant flowers and fruit, as well as organic NZ seaweed for a strong, healthy root system and improved plant resistance to environmental stress. Developed for use on all garden plants and lawns.
- Natural flower and fruit booster - a natural source of potassium (K) to encourage a larger and tastier fruit crop and more abundant flowers.
- Natural source of sulfur - an essential nutrient for healthy plant growth
- Naturally strengthens plant - added potassium in the soil helps to strengthen cell walls, providing stronger stems for plants and improved resistance to environmental stress
- Sustainably harvested NZ seaweed - encourages stronger root growth, plant health and improved plant resistance
- A stronger root system leads to a healthier and more productive plant
- Certified by BioGro NZ
How to Use
One adult handful holds approximately 100g.
New vegie and garden beds: Apply 50 g/sqm to the soil on new vegie and garden beds and dig in.
Established plants: Apply 15-30 g/sqm before flowering and fruit set in early spring and again in autumn. Apply around the plant dripline and lightly mix into the soil. Use a lower rate for sensitive or young plants.
Lawns: Apply 50 g/sqm in early autumn to help strengthen lawns for winter and prepare for healthy spring growth.
Always water in well after application.
Ensure all product is washed off the plant.
Repeat applications during the growing season for best results.
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.