Extremely effective at controlling the toughest, hard-to-kill and invasive weeds and grasses-roots and all. It is a broad sprectrum weedkiller, suitable for use in and around home gardens.
- Kills the toughest weeds roots and all
- Kills gorse, ivy, wandering trad, blackberry, onion weed and convolvulus
- Contains a water soluble, vanishing blue spray highlighter for easy identification of treated weeds
- Symptoms of spraying will typically occur within 7 days
- Suitable for use on garden beds, paths, driveways, pavers, gravel and fence lines
How to Use
IMPORTANT: PLEASE READ LABEL COMPLETELY BEFORE USE
SITUATION: Graden beds, pathways, driveways, pavers, gravel and fence lines.
WEEDS CONTROLLED: Many tough hard-to-kill and invasive weeds and grasses, including gorse, blackberry, wandering trad, convolvulus, ivy, onion weed, bamboo, agapanthus, oxalis, pampas grass and tuber ladder fern.
HOW TO APPLY: Shake well before using. Use on weeds and grasses when they are actively growing with enough healthy leaves to take up the spray. Spray foliage until leaves are just wet. Do NOT spray to run-off.
DO NOT disturb sprayed weeds or plant or sow in treated areas for 2 weeks after treatment. DO NOT spray if rain is likely within 2 hours. Best applied when temperatures are over 10°C. Repeat spray after 2 weeks if necessary.
DO NOT apply on or around food or animal feed crops
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.