Gro-Sure Houseplant Potting Mix is a specially blended premium mix for potting most indoor plants. This open, free draining mix promotes healthier growth and greener leaves for an outstanding indoor garden!
- Contains premium fertiliser N:P:K 17:4.8:8.3 (and trace elements) which slowly releases nutrients over 3-4 months.
- Highest quality ingredients, blended and tested to ensure excellent drainage and oxygen availability around plant roots.
- Contains Seramis® a natural terracotta granule with excellent water regulation properties.
Houseplants require re-potting every 1-2 years depending on the variety. Plants will eventually become root bound and roots may protrude through the drainage holes in the bottom of the pot.
- First water the plant well and allow to drain.
- Choose a pot larger than the old one both in diameter and in depth, ensuring it has adequate drainage holes.
- Place a layer of potting mix in the base of the new pot and gently remove the plant from its old pot holding it carefully close to the base.
- Place the plant on top of the layer of potting mix in the new pot, ensuring the root ball is slightly below the rim of the new pot.
- Fill in with potting mix around the root ball, gently tapping the pot to ensure all gaps are filled.
- Water well and leave to drain.
This product may contain living micro-organisms. Read this information before opening and using this product.
Risk: Micro-organisms can be harmful to health and, although it occurs infrequently, some can result in serious illness (including: Legionnaires’ disease) in some people especially the elderly.
- Always wear gloves when handling and wash hands after use.
- Work in a well-ventilated area.
- Avoid inhaling dust or mist by wearing a disposable face mask or respirator securely covering the nose and mouth.
- Open the bag carefully and direct the opening away from your face.
- Keep the product damp to reduce airborne particles such as dust and avoid creating dust when cleaning up.
- Water potted plants, gardens and soil mixes gently, using a watering can or low pressure hose.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.