Callisia Bubbles (Callisia repens) is a low maintenance compact pot plant with trailing foliage that can grow to 60 cm long.
- Habitat: Regularly trim the foliage to encourage growth.
- Light: Prefers indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.