Sweet Bubbles (Callisia repens variegata) is a variegated plant which displays dreamy pink and cream foliage amongst the traditional green leaves. The variegated element of this plant does require a higher level of maintenance than its traditional form. The key to keeping the variegation in your plant is to place it in a spot of bright indirect light and maintain the green foliage to allow the pink/cream to thrive. The Sweet Bubbles grow as a compact pot plant with trailing foliage that can get as long as 60 cm.
- Habitat: Regularly trim the green foliage to allow pink/cream foliage to flourish
- Light: Requires bright indirect sunlight
- Water: Water at least once a week, enough to keep the soil moist. Adjust the watering frequency based on temperature and light levels.
- Soil: Well-drained soil or potting mix
- Fertiliser: Fertilise once a month during active growth stages.
Please note: Variegated plants vary between and within crops. While we attempt to maintain growing conditions, no guarantees can be made around the volume of variegation per plant. The picture of this plant is indicative only, as we see with all plant species, every plant is unique.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.