Yates Thrive Rose & Flower Granular Plant Food is specially formulated to grow all types of flowers, in the garden or pots. Contains high potassium for large & abundant flowers, added calcium & iron for stronger more colourful flowers.
- Yates Thrive Rose & Flower Granular Plant Food will help you colour your world with large and abundant roses & flowers, in pots or garden beds
- Designed specifically for nutrient-hungry flowering plants
- Controlled release nitrogen that slows the delivery of Nitrogen (N), and feeds plants gradually for up to 12 weeks
- Custom fertiliser blend of Nitrogen (N), Phosphorus (P) and Potassium (K), plus trace elements to deliver fast feeding
How to Use
Sprinkle on top of soil or potting mix, and mix to incorporate into soil. One adult handful holds approximately 50g. Always water in well after application. Apply at least 20cm away from the plant stem, for plants in pots apply around the edge of the pot.
Preparing for planting
- Garden beds: 100g/m2, mix into topsoil when preparing for planting or transplanting
- Pots: 5g/l of potting mix, mix into potting mix when preparing for planting or transplanting
Young plants (including annual flowers)
- Garden beds: 20g/plant or 100g/m2, mix into topsoil and apply every 6-8weeks
- Pots: 15g/pot (use half rate for pots less than 14cm), mix into potting mix and apply every 6-8weeks during growing season
Established plants & trees
- Garden beds (medium size plants): 30g/plant or 100g/m2, mix into topsoil and apply every 8-12 weeks during the growing season
- Garden beds (large size plants): 50g/plant or 100g/m2, mix into topsoil and apply every 8-12 weeks during the growing season
- Pots: 25g/pot (use half rate for pots less 14cm), mix into potting mix and apply every 8-12 weeks during the growing season
NOT TO BE USED FOR ANY PURPOSE, OR IN ANY MANNER, CONTRARY TO THIS LABEL UNLESS AUTHORISED
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.