For sheer flower volume and impact, ‘The Queen’ is hard to better. With deep
burgundy flower heads crowned with lilac bracts, this selection in a sure-fire
winner for gardeners with an eye for superior performance. A high-impact pot,
garden bed and landscape plant that is both cold and heat hardy, she deserves
to be crowned ‘The Queen’ of lavenders.
- Two-toned flower heads with
- deep-burgundy heads topped with lilac ribbon-like bracts
- Repeat flowering after spring flush
- Neat and compact grey-green foliage
- Easy and long-lasting flower show
- A fine plant for containers and feature planting
- Spectacular flower colour show for borders and path edges
- Water wise and sunny gardens
- High impact low informal hedges
- Rockeries and coastal gardens
Low to medium water requirements. Tolerates dry spells but will appreciate a soak during extended dry periods. Remove spent flower heads to encourage further displays. Fertilise in late winter for optimum results.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.