Crispy Carrot, Kumara & Haloumi Rosti
Packed full of veges and perfect for a weekend brunch or delicious dinner side dish.
2 tbsp thyme leaves
1/3 cup plain flour
1/2 cup sour cream, to serve
1. Pre-heat oven to 220°C and brush your ramekins with oil
2. Coarsely grate kumara, haloumi, potato, carrot and onion. We recommend squeezing the excess moisture out of the potatoes for a crispier rosti.
3. Place the grated ingredients, thyme, eggs and flour into a bowl and season well
4. Divide the mixture equally between your ramekins and press firmly to create a ‘thin pancake.’ Bake for 35 minutes or until crisp and golden
5. Serve hot with sour cream