With the holiday season upon us why not get into the spirit and add this refreshing drink to your holiday celebrations. Cranberry juice gives this drink it’s gorgeous hue; garnish with a rosemary cranberry sprig for a festive touch.
- 4 cups of apple cider, chilled
- 2 cups of cranberry juice cocktail, chilled
- 2 cups of ginger ale, chilled
- 1.5 cups of frozen orange juice
- Apple and orange slices for garnish
- Frozen cranberries for garnish
- Rosemary cranberry sprig for garnish (optional)
In a large container, combiner apple cider, cranberry juice and frozen orange juice. Mix together and refrigerate until serving time.
Just before serving pour punch into a punch bowl and add chilled ginger ale. Garnish with frozen cranberries, apple and orange slices.