- 1 tbsp rice bran oil
- 1 brown onion, halved, cut into thin wedges
- 1/4 cup korma paste
- 2 large potatoes, cut into 3cm thick dice
- 300g cauliflower, cut into small florets
- 1/2 cup thickened cream
- 1/2 cup Greek style yoghurt
- 2 tsp cornflour
- 1 sheet frozen puff pastry, partially thawed
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- Heat oil in a saucepan over medium heat. Add onion, stirring for 8 minutes or until softened. Add korma paste then stir for 1 minute or until fragrant. Add potato, carrot and cauliflower and stir. Add 1 1/2 cups cold water then bring to the boil. Simmer, partially covered, for 40 minutes or until potato is tender then remove from heat.
- Combine cream, yoghurt and cornflour in a bowl then add to curry, stirring to combine. Cook for 3 minutes or until thickened. Season with salt and pepper then cool.
- Preheat oven to 220/200 degrees fan forced. Divide mixture between four 1 1/2 cup capacity ovenproof dishes (or one large pie dish). Cut pastry sheet in quarters and top dishes with this pastry. Seal and brush with egg. Bake for 20 for 25 minutes or until golden. Serve.