Garlic Ginger Bok Choy
Bok Choy is packed with vitamin C and is a very popular ingredient in Asian cooking. We like to spice ours up, by adding garlic and ginger, to create a super healthy entrée or side dish. Our Garlic Ginger Bok Choy pairs great with Scallops, Chicken, and Salmon.
- 1 tbsp of olive oil
- 1 tsp of fresh ginger finely diced
- 3 cloves of garlic, diced
- 5 cups raw Bok Choy
- 1 tbsp soy sauce
- ½ tbsp toasted sesame seeds
- Red pepper flakes to taste
- Heat the oil over medium heat in a large skillet or pot.
- Add in the diced ginger and garlic, stirring constantly for 15 seconds, making sure the ingredients don’t burn.
- Add in the Bok Choy and stir fry for 2-3 minutes or until cooked but still crunchy on the stems.
- Drizzle the soy sauce on the Bok Choy and sprinkle on the toasted sesame seeds.
- Season with red pepper flakes to taste.