- 3 bananas, large, ripe, peeled and sliced
- ¼ cup thick greek yoghurt
- 1 tsp vanilla essence
- 2 Tbsp runny honey
- Place bananas in a dish lined with baking paper and freeze overnight or at least 8 hours until frozen hard.
- Thaw bananas for 5 minutes (this will make it easier to blitz) and place in food processor with yoghurt, vanilla and honey.
- Process until smooth and the consistency of ice cream.
- Serve immediately or return to freezer until ready to serve.
Recipe sourced from bite.co.nz