Try this delicious passionfruit jam recipe from Lynda Hallinan’s latest book ‘Foggydale Farm Jam Sessions’.
- 2 dozen passionfruit
- jam-setting sugar
- lemon juice
- Cut passionfruit in half and scoop out the pulp.
- Measure the pulp and match cup for cup with sugar, adding the juice of 1 lemon for every 500g pulp.
- Place in a pot and, over a low heat, stir until the sugar has dissolved.
- Turn up the heat and boil briskly for 10 minutes, then start testing for setting.
- When satisfied that the jam will gel, take it off the heat and set aside for 5-10 minutes. If you don’t let it settle, all the seeds will float to the top of the jars.
- Pour jam into jars and seal.