1 cup sugar
1 cup desiccated coconut
1 cup self-raising flour
125g butter, melted
395g condensed milk
170g passionfruit pulp
- Preheat oven to 180°C and line a 22cm square pan or slice tin.
- Combine all ingredients for the slice and press into the prepared pan. Bake for 12-15 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and allow to cool in the pan for 15 minutes. This allows the base to harden as it cools.
- Using a bowl combine the can of condensed milk and the passionfruit pulp.
- Spread the passionfruit mixture over the slice base and return to the oven for another 12 minutes, or until the topping is just firm to the touch.
- Remove from the oven and leave to cool for 15 minutes then chill in the fridge until set.
- Once chilled to your liking, cut into squares and serve.