Kale chips make a healthy delicious snack! Plus, it's easy and quick to make. Enjoy these tasty chips with our Salt and Vinegar Kale Chips recipe below.
- 5 large curly kale leaves
- 1 heaped tablespoon coconut oil
- 1 Tablespoon Apple Cider Vinegar
- Sea salt for seasoning
- Set oven to 180 degrees Celsius with baking tray that has sides or roasting tray in middle of oven space.
- Wash kale under running water pat dry thoroughly with a dry tea towel being sure to take away all moisture but not ‘bruising’ the leaves.
- Tear the leave off the stalk and break into approximately 7cm square pieces.
- Melt coconut oil on baking tray with sides in a hot oven for 2 mins
- Place kale pieces on tray and toss in oil to coat both sides well.
- Space the pieces out to be sure they are not touching
- Bake in middle of oven for approximately 15 – 20 mins. Check regularly to ensure they do not burn.
- Once crisp, remove from oven and splash with 1 Tablespoon of Apple Cider Vinegar and sprinkle with sea salt.