- 1.5kg small chat potatoes, halved
- 5 slices prosciutto, chopped
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- 1/4 cup mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon drained capers, chopped
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh flat-leaf parsley leaves
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh basil leaves
Preheat barbecue on high with hood closed. Cook potatoes in a large saucepan of boiling, salted water for 15 minutes or until just tender. Drain. Place in a large bowl. Add prosciutto and oil. Season with pepper. Toss to coat.
Place potato mixture in a large disposable foil baking tray. Reduce heat to medium. Cook, with hood down, for 40 to 45 minutes or until golden and tender.
Combine sour cream, mayonnaise, lemon juice, capers, half the parsley and half the basil in a large bowl. Add potato mixture. Toss to coat. Top with remaining parsley and basil. Serve.